How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As a connected expert in the Comox Valley, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement a personalized marketing plan. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Creating a floorpan and 3D tour;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House (as permitted by the current public health order and RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty office policy) to attract a multitude of buyers;
- Consistent communication on the progress.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly who may be looking for a property like yours! I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.