Ensuring Showings are Successful
Private showings and open houses (as permitted) provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
I advise you on how best to prepare your property then market it to qualified buyers. When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for showings.
Don’t worry about all the details. I take care of all aspects of scheduling showings.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Make sure all potential Buyers follow COVID protocol as directed by you (we will discuss details).
- Remove personal items such as family pictures and declutter. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear and maximize curb appeal.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that your home gives the best first impression! Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.